TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DH Autopaint LTD have attempted to describe items accurately using the current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
DH Autopaint LTD shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. DH Autopaint LTD will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplied by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with car DH Autopaint LTD , the buyer and seller accept the following conditions.
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions ?the seller? or ?the company? means DH Autopaint LTD and ?the buyer? means the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of DH Autopaint LTD
3. PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges will be exclusive of VAT and delivery costs.
4. ORDERING. Ordering can be done by phone on Tel: 0161 3435343 or online at www.hsautopaints.co.uk
5. PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods. Cheques payable to DH Autopaint LTD
6. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of DH Autopaint LTD products has been carefully considered to take in to account market demands and value.
7. NO MINIMUM ORDER. We will be delighted to accept a minimum order.
8. CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The company must be informed in writing within 14 days of date of invoice in the case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
9. RETURNED GOODS. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the company may agree to their return on the following conditions.
a) A request must be made to DH Autopaint LTD within seven days of receipt of goods.
b) If you wish to return unwanted goods please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example the addition of personalised logos), unworn or unused and sent back to us with its original packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
c) Refunds will be subject to the purchase price less a 10% handling charge. Carriage charges will not be refunded.
d) Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility for lost parcels.
10. DELIVERY the times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made direct from the point of ordering. DH Autopaint LTD can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Neither DH Autopaint LTD nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
11. EXPORT. We will be happy to quote for export orders.
12. CANCELLATION. Prior to despatch, cancellation will only be accepted on the following terms:
a) 5% handling charge on standard items.
b) Special non-standard items such as specialised equipment or items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full.
13. CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
14. ALTERATIONS. Any modification to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
15. GUARANTEE. All items are guaranteed according to Manufacturers warranty; no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect or any attempt at repair or adjustment.
16. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
a) The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in DH Autopaint LTD and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to DH Autopaint LTD
b) The Buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, DH Autopaint LTD or appointed agents may enter the Buyer?s premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment, the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to